Wheelchair Accessible/Mobility Vehicles in North America
Publication Date: Dec 2017
Market Size, Shares, Segmentation, Competitors, Growth, Channels & Trends For Non‑Emergency Medical Transport/Ambulatory Vehicles in North America
2018 – 2022 Forecast
- Three vehicle segments – Minivans, Euro-Style Ready Vans, and Buses on Cutaway Chassis – for personal and commercial use.
- Aging population is driving above-average demand trend; over 5% CAGR for mobility/customized vehicles.
- Significant niche market that has a few dominant players, but also strong upcoming secondary entrants.
- Increasing use of wheelchair-accessible Euro-style ready compact vans in the private commercial segment, especially as taxi cabs. Increasing use of Euro-style ready full-size passenger vans relative to ADA-compliant cutaway buses.
- Overlooked by major players with conversion/upfit capabilities in related segments, e.g. buses, limos.
- Attractive entry opportunities.
- Comprehensive competitive analysis with market shares in units and dollars.
- Detailed company profiles.
- A must-have information tool for builders of buses, vans and related converters seeking new product diversification through new entry and/or identification of acquisition candidates.
About The Report
This report provides comprehensive market research analysis on the rising demand for minivans, van conversions and cutaway buses that accommodate wheelchair access for personal and commercial applications. As the number of wheelchair users in North America nudges the 4 million mark, the issue of disabled persons’ mobility is a continually rising consideration that is propelling the growth of mobility/wheeled access vehicles. New manufacturing and installation technologies have vastly expanded the variety of mobility vehicles that can be converted/upfitted—ranging from an array of modest minivans to increased conversions of top brand SUVs and full-size OE passenger vans.
This project by SpecialtyTransportation.net (STN) examines all aspects of the availability and market for mobility vans and small buses on cutaway chassis. Demand constraints, from high prices to possible reimbursement programs from the vehicular OEMs and government subsidies, are factored into the analysis, for a realistic appraisal of real growth prospects. The report is extremely valuable for information on niche, regional and fringe players (in addition to main manufacturers), who are often targets for acquisition, aimed at broadening dealer networks and extending sales reach of larger players.
The objective of the report is to provide a vista view of this industry, in keeping with STN’s highly regarded investigations and solid analytical skills in market research work in the global vehicular industry.
|Early Bird Introductory Price||$2,880 (40% Off List)|
This project is a “bottoms up” approach based on examining virtually all industry participants in North America and aggregating their sales and unit production into an industry-wide picture. Research methods include not only all available public domain resources, but also significant primary interview content with industry participants at trade conventions, and through telephone contact. This is an extensive project requiring expert analysis into this industry and its dynamics. STN’s long-time background in corporate business development and specific vertical industry experience in trucks/transportation provide the knowledge and expertise for this extensive project.
|2.||Mobility Vehicles: Product Types|
|2.2||Euro-Style Ready Vans|
|2.3||Buses on Cutaway Chassis|
|3.||Market Size Estimates – Units & Dollars 2017|
|4.||Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars|
|4.1||Industry Participants by Type|
|4.2||Industry Participants’ Product Mix|
|4.3||Market Shares: All|
|4.4||Market Shares: By Entry Method|
|5.||Market Shares: By Mobility Vehicle Type|
|5.1.1||Market Shares: All|
|5.1.2||Market Shares: New Minivans – By Vehicle Platform|
|5.1.3||Market Shares: New Minivans – By Entry Mode|
|5.1.4||Market Shares: New Minivans – By Entry Mode & Ramp Type|
|5.1.5||Market Shares: New Minivans – By End Users|
|5.2||Euro-Style Ready Vans|
|5.2.1||Market Shares: New|
|5.2.2||Market Shares: New Ready Vans By Vehicle Platform|
|5.3||Buses on Cutaway Chassis|
|5.3.1||Market Shares: All|
|5.3.2||Market Shares: By Floor Type & Entry Mode|
|7.||Market Dynamics & Demand Factors|
|7.1||Mobility Vehicles by Type|
|7.2||Mergers, Acquisitions & Closures|
|7.3||Financial Aid & Support|
|7.4||Alternative Fuel Technology|
|8.||Outlook 2018 – 2022|
|9.||Participants by Region|
|10.||Key Data of Participants|
|11.1||Conversion Process of Minivans into Mobility Vehicles|
|11.2||Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance|
|12.||Profiles of Participants (74 companies profiled)|
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be faxed or e-mailed.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.