Medium to Medium-Heavy [Class 4 to 7] Vocational Truck/Body Manufacturing in North America
Publication Date: Mar 2018
2018 – 2022 Outlook
Separately by Section
- Over 400 manufacturers of vocational truck bodies accounting for 200,000+ medium heavy truck trucks for vocational applications
- A $3.5+ billion fabrication industry for truck/body applications; $10+ billion for complete trucks
- 15 key end-use application segments with 40+ sub-product types
- Comprehensive market size & share estimation in units and dollars
Medium-Heavy [Class 4 to 7] Vocational Truck/Body Segments Analyzed
- Beverage Truck Bodies
- Chipper Truck Bodies
- Dump Truck Bodies
- Fire Apparatus
- Flatbed Truck Bodies
- Hoists and Roll-offs
- Lube Truck Bodies
- Refuse Truck Bodies
- Road Construction Trucks
- Service, Utility, Crane Truck Bodies
- Street Sweepers
- Tank Truck Bodies
- Tow Trucks and Car Carriers
- Vacuum Tank Truck Bodies
- Van Bodies
About This Report
The outcome of the vocational use of final vehicles rests in the hands of scores of small to large fabricators in North America. These range from one-segment specialists to larger corporations that cover more than one type of truck body for mounting on dedicated chassis.
Increasingly the larger players see their capabilities in any one segment as being applicable for diversification into additional body types. For example, van body manufacturers see service truck bodies as a contiguous area for expansion. Further, traditional truck trailer manufacturers are moving into truck body production, particularly van bodies, in an attempt to provide fuller coverage of vehicles targeted towards Last Mile deliveries.
This report quantifies the size of this crucial activity of truck bodies that defines the final vocational truck. It provides a vista view of where and how the truck chassis is applied in the delivery chain from truck manufacturer to body fabricator to final customer.
This project is a “bottoms up” approach based on examining virtually all industry participants worldwide and aggregating their sales and unit production into an industry-wide picture. Research methods include not only all available public domain resources, but also significant primary interview content with industry participants at trade conventions, and through telephone contact.
Complete Report Price: $9,000
by Section Click on the section of interest for information and pricing.
For information on heavy-duty Class 8 vocational truck/body manufacturing in North America, click here.
Standard Table of Contents for Each Segment
|3.||Market Size Estimates: Units & Dollars 2017|
|4.||Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars|
|4.1 Manufacturers by Type|
|4.2 Manufacturers’ Product Mix|
|4.3 Market Shares: All Products|
|5.||Market Shares by Type|
|6.1 Average Price|
|6.2 Distribution Channels|
|7.||Market Dynamics & Demand Factors|
|8.||Outlook – 2018 – 2022|
|9.||Production by Region|
|10.||Key Manufacturer Data|
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be faxed or e-mailed.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.