Liftgate Manufacturing in North America
Publication Date: Aug 2018
Underlying the Manufacture of Liftgates for Truck, Van & Trailer Applications
2017 – 2022 Analysis & Outlook
This report is an analysis of participants engaged in the fabrication of liftgates mounted on light-, medium- and heavy-duty straight trucks, cargo vans, and trailers.
Included are key segmentations by load-bearing capacity and material, as well as competitive shares, demand factors, trends, outlook through 2022, and profiles on eight major liftgate manufacturers.
Market size estimates are broken out by load-bearing capacities:
- Light-duty liftgates, with capacities under 1,600 lbs., are primarily used on pickup trucks, cargo vans and service trucks.
- Medium-duty liftgates, with capacities between 1,600 and 4,500 lbs., are used with dry freight vans, cargo vans and semi-trailers.
- Heavy-duty liftgates, with load-bearing capacities over 4,500 lbs., are used for bulky and palletized loads, with dry freight vans, cargo vans, and semi-trailers.
Demand for liftgates moves in tandem with demand for several truck body types, primarily pickup trucks and van bodies. Van bodies are used in general freight movement, moving and storage, parcel delivery and food distribution industries. Commercial fleet owners and individuals who handle heavy and bulky cargo constitute the customer base for liftgates. Growth in the economy and an upward trend in general freight movement are some of the key demand drivers in the liftgate segment.
These and other topics are the subject of this report from SpecialtyTransportation.net (“STN”). The report can be put to immediate use for sales and market planning, M&A identification, competitive share analysis, alliances and technology transfer considerations.
THIS PROJECT CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED BY SELECTED SECTIONS, as follows: Analysis @ $1,500; Manufacturer Profiles @ $500; and Data Tables @ $1,250. Please contact us for further information.
|3||Market Size Estimates – Units & Dollars 2017|
|3.1||Market Size: By Liftgate Type|
|3.2||Market Size: By Material|
|3.3||Market Size: By Liftgate Type & Material|
|3.4||Market Size Estimates: Historical – 2012 – 2016|
|4||Market Shares: Competitive Analysis in Units & Dollars|
|4.1||Manufacturers by Type|
|4.2||Manufacturers’ Product Mix|
|4.3||Market Shares: All|
|4.4||Market Shares: By Liftgate Type|
|4.5||Market Shares: By Material|
|4.6||Market Shares: By Liftgate Type & Material|
|5||Market Shares: By Liftgate Type|
|5.1.1 Light-Duty Liftgates: By Material|
|5.2.1 Medium-Duty Liftgates: By Material|
|5.3.1 Heavy-Duty Liftgates: By Material|
|7||Market Dynamics & Demand Factors|
|8||Outlook 2018 – 2022|
|9||Production by Region|
|10||Key Manufacturer Data|
|10.1||Key Manufacturer Data: Alphabetical Order|
|10.2||Key Manufacturer Data: Rank Order – Units|
|11||Manufacturer Profiles (8 companies profiled*)|
*Contact us for a list of all companies profiled.
We will be pleased to send sample pages upon request.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE
- Check the credit limit on credit cards that are company-issued or issued by non-U.S. banks.
- Discount code: if using, please ensure it has not expired.
- Link to download report expires after 72 hours. Please contact us if you need to renew the link.
- If the report is being purchased at the discounted pre-published promotion stage, the download link will be an acknowledgement specifying later delivery of the report, when released.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be from “Ivy Management LLC.”
- We accept Purchase Orders from known brand-name companies. P.O.s can be faxed or e-mailed.
- You acknowledge our Terms of Sale.
- Contact for Additional Info
Downloadable PDF link to the report will appear on the receipt and in your e-mail.
If this is a pre-publication purchase, the downloadable link will be an acknowledgement for future delivery. The report will be delivered when published.
If you have a discount code, please enter at check-out.